Thursday, September 2, 2010

ti and tiny

The honeymoon is over for T.I. and his wife Tameka Cottle because TMZ has learned they were arrested tonight and booked for the alleged possession of a controlled substance.
 Rapper T.I. and Tiny: Arrested on Drug Charges: By Angelique Lachelle, World Columnist After being released from jail and got married earlier this year in Miami ( on July 30 ).Their happiness doesn't change the fact the T.I. And Tiny are rich..T.I. And Tiny Arrested For Possession: Law enforcement sources tell us L.A. County Sheriff's deputies pulled.
Law enforcement sources tell us the controlled substance was not cocaine,but rather the class of controlled substance that triggered the arrest includes methamphetamines and ecstasy. Law enforcement sources say both T.I. and Tameka were booked on felony possession of a controlled substance.We're told T.I. and Tameka are in custody right now. Bail amount is $10,000.
UPDATE: T.I. and Tameka were released around 4:00AM.
  when you done invest your live on something,you'll end up falling for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment